ONLY FULLY PEDIGREE REGISTERED CATTLE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXPORT RULES
- The Secretary must be informed in good time by the breeder that an animal is going to be exported.
- The animal must be fully pedigreed and if a bull, have passed an Inspection and also a DNA Test.
- The breeder must send the Pedigree Certificate to the Secretary so that the animal can be transferred to the new owner in the Society records and on the reverse of the certificate. The Secretary will then produce an Export Certificate using this information.
- The Export Certificate will not be issued until it has been paid for and the animal must not leave the country without this documentation. If it does then the Secretary will not issue a certificate and the Society will have no further interest in the animal.
- The cost of an Export Certificate is £75 for bulls and £60 for females.