- All cattle should be of good Galloway type – correct gait, level back, not too small
- Specific characteristics of white belt critical to maintaining breed standard
- Must have complete belt all the way round the middle
- Belt should preferably extend no further forward than the shoulder and no further back then the hind leg.
- No black spots on belt
- No white hairs on any other part of body. Females with white on a foot may be admitted to the appendix registration providing the white hair does not go higher up the foot than the dew claws.
All bulls must be inspected by a member of the Society’s panel before registration. The Society reserves the right to inspect females at its discretion.