The Suffolk Show is run and managed by the Suffolk Agricultural Association. As a charity, the SAA’s core purpose is to promote the importance of food, farming and the countryside to the economy and character of Suffolk through the Suffolk Show itself and a series of education programmes aimed at young people in schools and colleges.
Below is just a small selection of you can see and do at the Show.
- Visit Military Zone and sit in the Gazelle helicopter or play noughts and crosses with a navy diver
- You can make a key ring, try your hand at electronic drums or try your hand at scientific explosions in the Suffolk Skills Zone
- In the Sports Zone try your hand at archery, have a go at athletics track and field events, there will be a mini off road cycle circuit for children to enjoy
- Whilst in the Farm Discovery Zone extract a DNA from a strawberry, make a pizza or enjoy a Sheep Show
- Visit the Emergency Service Zone and meet Suffolk’s Real Life Superheroes from many emergency services saving lives on land and sea
- In the Countryside & Wildlife Zone you will be able to do some pond dipping, bird spotting and insect identification as well as watch pole climbing and expert axemen demonstrations
The Suffolk Show gives exhibitors the chance to compete against the best for qualifiers and the prestige of becoming Suffolk Show Champion or just to compete for fun. Either way, competitors have the chance to see friends from the Show circuit and to enjoy the great Show atmosphere.
The Show offers over 700 classes for heavy horses (turnouts, in-hand and ridden), light horses, ponies, private driving, scurry, coaching, show jumping, cattle, sheep, pigs and goats.
- Trinity Park, Felixstowe Road, Ipswich, IP3 8UH
- Belted Galloway Classes
- Closing Date
- Official Show Website